Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday, we made our annual trip to the Sinkland Farms Pumpkin Festival, in Christiansburg, Virginia.  The 30-minute drive is so worth it, as the picturesque Sinkland landscape is awe inspiring this time of year.  My hounds stayed home, but there were other pups visiting the patch, and I made a new Rottweiler friend, named Maddie.  I couldn't resist the urge to put the day's photos into a movie format to share.  If you love dogs, horses, and nature, I think you'll enjoy the show.  Thanks to my friends and fellow bloggers for visiting and supporting Dogs Rock!! 


7 comments:

  1. That version of that song is one of my all time favorite songs! The pictures were beautiful and you really did a great job with the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was worth the hassle, wasn't it? Dogs rock and Vimeo rocks and so does your video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome video.. i just love autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really needed that. :) What a perfect way to start my morning a little brighter. Fall is my favorite and your pictures are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those rolling hills of Virginia-LOVE them! The colors in your pictures really "pop"

    This was a happy, mood-lifter of a video Kristin!
    Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello we are your newest followers! Love all the Pictures,looks like a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a real smile-making video:-) Wonderful photos and perfect sound track.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell us what you think. Thanks for visiting!